Thursday, October 05, 2006

Quiz Time!

Sometimes I like to fantasize that I work as an executive for Bath and Body Works. It gives me a little mental vacation from my reality of being an unpaid freelance bacon cheeseburger taster for Burger King.

What exactly do I do in this Bath and Body Works fantasy, besides rationalize charging ten dollars for a bar of soap? I like to imagine which kind of celebrities I could get to put their names on Bath and Body Works products. The obvious choice is Thurston Moore and Kim Gordon for a deodorant insole called "Dirty Boots", but I think that borders on pandering, and as you well know, I don't do pandering – or instant iced tea – but that's neither here nor there.

You know what? Let's leave the fantasy world for just a moment and quiz your Bath and Body Works knowledge. I'm going to give you a multiple choice test to see if you can guess which of these celebrities/items are "for reals" being rolled out by Bath and Body Works in the next few months:

A. Strawberry Alarm Clock's "Incense and Peppermints" Foot Massage Gelee'
B. Gerardo's "Rico Suave" After-Chest-Shaving Butter
C. Creedance Clearwater Revival's "Looking Out My Back Door" Spa Enema Kit
D. Jay Z's "99 Problems But An Itch Ain't One" Calamine Lotion
E. Elton John's "Candles in The Wind" scented candles.
F. The Groovenics "Booty Barn" Anti-Cellulite Creme

If you guess correctly, you will be entered into a drawing to win absolutely nothing…unless you call a right to display ultimate arrogant glory "nothing".

Like you have anything better to do.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home