Monday, September 25, 2006

Integrity...and Your Cooter

It makes perfect sense that Scarlett Johannsen is discussing, at length, her recent Brazilian wax. I mean, come on. She's in MOVIES for crying out loud! It stands to reason that she would be publicly discussing her personal pubic grooming habits. It makes SENSE. It's like that time I called that press conference to alert the media that I had the Burger King logo airbrushed on my thighs. Doesn't the public DESERVE to know such information? And, hey, why wait for Barbara Walters to confront you with the subject? Just fax a scanned copy of the hairy, used wax muslin strips to your publicist's office and they'll take it from there!

Okay, I'll play the Devil's (Food) Advocate here and pose the following: Don't you think that this information is WAY too personal, is none of anybody's business, and threatens any kind of integrity one has managed to garner in their career?

I'd really love to dig much deeper on the subject, but I have a Yoo-Hoo colonic appointment at 3:00 that I have to get to. I'll post the pictures and audio later.

Maggie

We had a fantastic time this weekend with Zombies Organize!, Tenderfoot, and Pyrojet. Thanks so much to the bands and to everyone who came out. We'll do it again real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home