Friday, November 10, 2006

A Festival for The Menses

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that it's been a while since I've updated the blog. You're thinking that I've abandoned waxing philosophical about the tabloid media in favor of paying attention to the actual media. You're thinking that I'm too upset about the demise of Britney and K-Fed's marriage to even form words. Like so many of you out there, I really thought those two kids would last through at least, what? Saturday? Early Sunday morning maybe? Se la vie.

I've been very busy doing very important things that you just couldn't possibly understand - like being a slave to the primetime lineup on CBS, bathing daily, and having a dream that someday I will judged based not on the content of my Spanx, but on the content of my character, or at least based on the fact that I can dominate anyone at any trivia game that revolves around the television career of Greg Evigan from the mid-70's through the early 90's.

We've got a bunch of shows lined up for the remainder of November and early December, so let's get to it and stop wasting everyone's precious BJ and The Bear watching-time:

November 17th
City Link Music Festival, Downtown Ft. Lauderdale
Revolution Outdoor Stage
11pm
No cover



November 24th
The Poorhouse, Downtown Ft. Lauderdale
with I Am Stereo and Zombies Organize!
11pm
No cover



December 9th
The Hollywood Playhouse, Hollywood
Hep Cat Boo Daddies CD Release Party
9pm
$10



December 15th
Respectables, Downtown West Palm Beach
with Wilderness of Tekoa and Mike Dunn & The Kings of New England
9pm
I don't know the cover yet. Hold your water.



That is all. Please file any grievances with the Customer Service Department at JByron's when you go to return your Cherokee stretch pants.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home