Friday, October 13, 2006

You Bitches Haven't Caught Those Cats Yet?

In case you missed it, Kevin Federline was a guest "star" on CSI last night. He played a violent gang leader named "Pig". I guess he's trying to drum up publicity for his debut album "Playing with Fire" by stinking up network television. Here are two of his most brilliantly-delivered lines on the show:



"You bitches haven't caught those cats yet?"



"Man, you're weak, weak, weak, weak, weak."



He then proceeded to get punched in the stomach by a member of the regular cast. It was, perhaps, one of the greatest moments in the history of television. Truth be told, I would have preferred that someone pull out a flamethrower and incinerate everything but his trucker hat and then say, "Now THAT'S playing with fire! Word!" but I doubt they could have pulled Will Smith away from the production of his next movie "Kicky One-Liner After I Kill You". I know the first thing I would want to do after taking a human life would be to say something sassy to break the tension among the survivors. I'd use something original, too, like "I TOLD you no onions on that patty melt, bitch." or "I guess you're not so sexy anymore are you, Jesus?". And I would, of course, have one of those knife holsters strapped to my thigh in case Brad Pitt needed to fall in love with me or something.



Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home