Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Kennedy Conspiracy

Hollywood is chock-full of great ideas. Oh, you don't think so? Why do you have to be so negative all the time? I HATE that about you.

The wheels are being put in motion for the third installment of the "Ace Ventura" films. I'm surprised Jim Carrey is willing to reprise that particular role, given his leaps into more dramatic roles as of late...wait...I'm reading further down...

...Ohhhhh...apparently Jim Carrey will NOT be in the film. Whew! Thank goodness. Now we can look forward to one of those "Son Of Ace Ventura" type movies. It only makes sense given the gangbusters success of "Son of The Mask". I hope they can pull Jamie Kennedy off of whatever ledge he's teetering on right now to be in this one. The word you're looking for...is TALENT, people.

I think I made more money selling dental work out of the back of a van than "Son of The Mask" made internationally. To be fair, though, I do live just next door to a plutonium taffy factory.

Maggie

Our next show is at Brogue's on Friday, August 25th with Noble Rocket. I don't know if you've heard, but they were recently nominated (in my mind) for the Sassy Magazine Cute Band of the Month. If you go up to Woody and say "White Hustler rides at midnight" he'll rip his shirt right off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home