Monday, August 14, 2006

The Dream Team

What has one wiener, two vaginas, no relevance in the music business, and flies?

Dave Navarro dating Jenna Jameson.

Far be it from me to question two pseudo-celebrities coming together for the common purpose of sweating on each other, but I have to take exception here. I'm just so conflicted! I don't know who to be more disgusted for: The Retired Queen of Anal, or Jenna Jameson?

Lately I've been spending hours with a focus group discussing what their conversations must sound like. Here's today's consensus:

Jenna: Are you in a band?
Dave: Yes. The Panic Channel.
Jenna: So, no then?
Dave: Did you notice I'm not wearing a shirt?
Jenna: Can you introduce me to Tommy Lee?
Dave: Jane's Addiction, Jane's Addiction, Jane's Addiction, Jane's Addiction...
Jenna: Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me...
...various squirting sounds...
Jenna: Why is it black?
Dave: I just had your initials tattooed on my vas deferens!
Jenna: That's so sweet! Now it'll match the gangrene on my flaps!
Dave: I'm surprised you've yet to remark on my shirtlessness.
Jenna: You're kinda pushy for a hairy chick.

Maggie

Great show this weekend - thanks to everyone for coming out and shaking their asses to celebrate Vanessa's triumphant return. We love all you guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home