Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just When I'd Given Up Hope...

I'm pretty excited about the new Gillette razor that David Beckham is promoting. It's got SIX BLADES. Do you understand the weight of that? SIX BLADES. That means no more having to tape your two 3-bladed razors together for that elusive 6-bladed shave. It also means no more having to tape your three 2-bladed razors together for that magical 6-bladed shave. Most importantly, it means no more having to tape your six 1-bladed razors together for that glorious, orgasmic, whollifying 6-bladed shave.

As excited as I am about this whole 6-bladed REVOLUTION of razorhood, I'm still waiting for the eventual unveiling of the 12-bladed razor. In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to make do with Nicole Richie's ribcage.









Seriously?


Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home