Monday, June 19, 2006

Tithe Me Up, Tithe Me Down

I was reading a story this weekend about how Screech is trying to keep his house out of foreclosure by selling t-shirts for $15 ($20 if autographed), and it got me to thinking about what I need to do to get people to help me out with my expenses. Sure, you all like to gawk at my humongous ass and see how many minutes it jiggles after you smack it, but do you have any idea how many bacon double cheeseburgers I have to eat to maintain it? And do you think shimmery crease-proof eyeshadows just grow on trees? If people are willing to put their hard-earned cash towards Screech's $250,000 defaulted mortgage, I don't think it would be too much to ask for you to pony up a few grand for me to get some much-needed Burger King and Sephora essentials.

I just imagined a Sephora store with a Burger King IN it. Dare to dream.

No shows this week. We're watching basketball.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home