Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Want to Be A Tilton

Okay, stay with me here. Who the hell really wants to be a Hilton? If being a Hilton means having to broadcast your sexual escapades on the internet, getting a tattoo of Nick Carter's name on your completely flat ass, putting high heels on your freakish chihuahua, and having a lobotomy, then no thank you. I'll pass on being a Hilton.

Why don't they make a reality show about Charlene Tilton? I know what all you under 25's are thinking, "Who is this Charlene Tilton? Why am I so intrigued? And where did you buy that eyeshadow?" Well the answers go like this: Charlene was the "It" Girl on the super-80's oil drama "Dallas". She later went on the be the spokesperson for The Abdominizer. And I got this eyeshadow at Sephora (which is code for Walgreens).

And you're intrigued because Charlene Tilton shrouds herself in mystery, unlike somebody else who flashes her balloon knot every time she walks the red carpet.

Balloon knot.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home