Sunday, June 19, 2005

Cropping Your Pants

When did girls decide that they no longer wanted to be pretty? Go out to any Saturday night establishment and you'll see a bunch of angular-faced, flat-ironed hair, muscle-bound, orange-skinned freaks in cropped pants, scary pointy shoes, and their beloved cami-tops.

I'm not saying that anyone should put on a dress - far from it. I think Joan Jett is one of the most beautiful women in the world in black leather pants and a muscle shirt. And for as tough and mean as she can look, she still looks like a woman - not a man in drag like the mojito-sushi-zombies that are walking around nowadays.

Oh, that reminds me, I hate sushi. And don't look at me like I'm crazy and ask why. IT IS RAW FISH. I should be giving YOU a crazy look. If I was supposed to be eating raw fish, I wouldn't have a spacious kitchen full of appliances that broil, bake, saute, and fry. And don't even try to pull that whole "it's healthy" thing. I equate eating raw fish to licking a public toilet seat. So, no thanks, I'll stick with my charred bacon cheeseburger. You can eat the bait.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home