Monday, June 20, 2005

I Hate Everything About You

I love it when you catch someone who is 21 years old saying that they waited in line overnight at the record store when Dinosaur Jr's Green Mind album came out, or some similar album and timing. I believe you were what, 7 or 8 years old when that came out? Don't even try it, bucko. If you loved MC Hammer when you were 8 years old, just come out and say it. I'll have MORE respect for you than if you just make up some crap and think I won't notice.

I'm the first one to admit my totally uncool musical preferences growing up. Cast your memory back to, say, 1990 or so. A fourteen year old Maggie was outside The Edge in Ft. Lauderdale being pulled off of one Whitfield Crane of Ugly Kid Joe by two security guards while screaming "I love you! I love you!".

And it was so totally worth it.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home