Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Friends! Countrymen!

Here is a list of words/terms that must be retired from the English language immediately, as well as my reasons for nominating them:

"Don't go there" - Come on. Ricki Lake is cancelled. Just let it go.

"Brainfart" - You're not funny. At all. So stop laughing when you say it.

"Happy Camper" - Seriously? There are kids that have graduated college that weren't even born yet when that one started.

"Milk Pillows" - Give me a reason, Zwickel. Just one.

"Pinky Salute" - I will no longer eat at McDonald's because I hate their commercials so much. Even if I'm not hungry at all, I'll go to Burger King and order stuff and feed it to the pigeons just to spite McDonald's.

"High Five!" - This is amusing in three year olds. And no one else.

"Bump" (when used to describe a pregnant woman's belly) - All I think of when I hear that yet another celebrity is knocked up is how for the next 9 months I'm gonna have to read about their "bump". Oh - and people who say "WE'RE pregnant". Oh really? Last time I checked you didn't have a uterus, son, so I'm guessing it's your WIFE that's pregnant. The term you're looking for is "we're expecting", wonderboy.

"Moist" - Just gross.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home