Monday, June 27, 2005

I Want Charles in Charge of Me

You ever find yourself peeping through Scott Baio's windows, and then Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" comes on your Ipod, then your nightvision goggles unfog just as Scotty Boy steps out of the shower, and the world just seems like a perfect place?

That's the kind of weekend we had.

I never use the words "props", mostly because it's a stupid word, but I must give "props" to The Sloppy High-Fives for putting on the best punk show I've seen in quite a while at Gumwrapper's this past Friday. Truly friggin' great. We're gonna start playing some shows with them whether they like it or not.

The Popscene Anniversary party was amazing - everyone sounded great and we had a blast. It was great to see so many old friends and see so many new faces.

I would also like to thank the Academy, Sidney Poiter for standing by me through the hard times, and praise be to God.

You know I can't go on for that long without being a jackass.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home