Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jiggle Bells

The odds are pretty slim that you've been good enough to warrant a visit from Santa this year, so you might as well go down in flames.

The Rock 'n Roll Christmas Party is happening this Saturday, December 23rd, at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale. Doors open at 9pm, lineup is as follows:

Kill Miss Pretty
The Freakin' Hott
The Livid Kittens
Dyslexic Postcards

Tickets are available for $5 through Ticketmaster or $7 at the door the night of the show. I will not be wearing one of those stripper Santa bras, I will however be wearing Jack Frost's disposition, if you're into that sort of thing. If not, I'm sure Wilkins will let you partake in his "nog" to help you get in the holiday spirit. By the way, he's renamed his pants "The Holiday Spirit", so you've been forewarned.

Eww.

And before you ask, I will be honoring the traditional mistletoe code, so long as I know who you are, you smell fairly clean, and I find you attractive. Merry Freakin' Christmas. ;)

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home