Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The 2006 Bitter Bitch Wrap-Up

Before I get to the year-end wrap-up, I should mention that we will be playing New Year's Eve at Dada in Delray Beach with our favorite undead band (since Wild Orchid broke up) "Zombies Organize!". No cover, don't miss it, blah, blah, blah, yerass.

Ah, 2006. Where do I begin? Let's start with the blatantly obvious:

1. Fergie released a solo album that officially marked the death of pop music.

I can't really think of anything more notable than that, unless you want me to really dig deep and come up with some stuff about the "War on Terror", but I don't think you really want that sort of thing from me. I wouldn't want to ruin your image of me sitting on top of a stack of Star magazines while eating an entire box of Fudge Grahams and fretting about my nail polish and wondering where it all went wrong for Mickey Rourke's face.

Seriously - have you seen him the past couple of years? He looks like Tori Spelling but without "The Thing"'s jawline. Which reminds me, I'm sure you must already know that she's knocked up, seeing as the four horses of the apocalypse are hanging out in front of her OB/GYN's office. She actually makes my London Bridge want to go UP.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home