Thursday, September 07, 2006

Odor in The Court!!

Well now this story doesn't even make any sense.

Paris Hilton was arrested last night and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. Am I the only one who finds it difficult to believe that this is the only thing she was charged with? How about some charges for ruining humankind, music, and the genital health of thousands of "suitors"? I would say that they should toss her into a cell with Saddam Hussein or which ever Number 2 Commander from Al-Queda they caught this week but, from what I understand, that would go against the Geneva Convention. I guess you're not allowed to deliberately infect prisoners with herpes, and I'm pretty sure that having to listen to an acapella version of "Stars Are Blind" constitutes torture, so that's out. I suppose at the very least they could force her to look at those pictures of Lindsay Lohan's hoo-hah that surfaced on the internet yesterday. That seems like a fitting punishment.

I won't post the vag pics here, but you can check them out at:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/blogposts/090606_lindsaycrotchBG.jpg

Make sure you take your 3-D glasses off before you look. Your optic nerves could be damaged.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home