Friday, May 19, 2006

Them Bones

Alice in Chains played a reunion concert last night at The Roxy in Hollywood. I don't want to seem crass here, because I think that both the life and death of Layne Staley is incredibly tragic, but unless they pulled out some wacky hijinks from "Weekend At Bernie's", I don't see this whole "reunion" thing being believable. It's the equivalent of having a Gilligan's Island reunion without Gilligan.

Maybe I should give "Weekend At Bernie's" another look-see. If for no other reason than that I can't get enough of Andrew McCarthy and his spindly, moist, wimpy W.A.S.P.-yness. I'm not kidding. That boy really does it for me.

I refuse to be ashamed.

Maggie

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT! The Freakin' Hott and Timb at The Poorhouse in Ft. Lauderdale. Show starts 11pm and goes till waaaaaaaaay late. You better get a nap in after your shift at The Cheetah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home